Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

The Start


So hello.

Hello to this new blog. Hello to anybody who may read it. Hello to trying something new.

I would never have done something like this a year ago, but after reading blogs and watching YouTube videos I have decided to do it. To do something out of my comfort zone, if you will.

I'm 15 years old and, as you can probably tell, I'm a girl. I've decided not to tell you my name or where I come from because I don't think that should effect on whether you decide to read a blog or not. To anybody who does read this I am Girl With A Blog. Maybe one day I will tell you my name, but for now I shall use this nickname. 

This blog will not be about anything in particular, perhaps a bit of lifestyle, perhaps a bit of beauty. What I will write about on this blog will be whatever I feel I need to tell the world about or maybe what I need to get off of my chest, whether it be a new mascara that has been sent from the heavens or a looming exam that is scaring me.

So hello, again, to the blog that might not get any readers and might remain completely unknown, but will be a place for me to write anonymously. 

Even if there is only one reader - thank you. 

Talk again soon,

Girl With A Blog

XxX 

No comments:

Post a Comment