Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Home

Two blog posts in one day - how crazy. I guess I've got the writing bug.

I was trying to think about what to write. I don't want this blog to be full of boring and useless blog posts, I mean I wouldn't read them if I had the choice, so why would you?! This isn't going to be a useful one, but perhaps it will be interesting.

I've decided that in each blog post I am going to give away a fact about myself, whether it be where I live or something about my personality.

Today it's where I live, or the country at least.

If you haven't realised by the language I use, I'm from England. I live right-slap-bang on the south coast of England about five minutes from the beach. The place I call home is the most beautiful place on Earth and I am so grateful that I live here. The thing I love the most is going for a walk along the beach, past all the tourists and the ice cream shops and to the part where visitors don't tend to venture into. It is the most peaceful part of the coastline where I live.

I don't say I'm English because my parents aren't English, but I was born in England. I'd say I'm British, but that's another story for another blog post.

Thank you to anyone who reads this,

Girl With A Blog 

XxX

P.S. I will try and get some pictures on here to jazz it up a bit. I'm new to this, bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment