Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

The World

I have always been fascinated by the world. Different countries, travelling, cultures - I love it. I mean my first holiday was when I was six months old to New York, so I started young (FACT).

Now the point of this blog post is to say how excited I am by the fact that people from all over the world are reading this. I love the fact that somebody from Pakistan, Taiwan, Germany, The Netherlands, U.S.A, Russia and even my home country, The United Kingdom, is reading this. Most of these countries I have never been to and have only seen on TV. It astounds me that people who don't even speak the same language as me are looking at this blog.

I just want to say thank you, and welcome to my blog, whether you are from the country that I live in, or one that is on the other side of the world from me. Just thank you

Speaking of travel, I am off on holiday for the next week so I will not be able to post until the week after next. I'm sorry!

Keep peachy,

Girl With A Blog

XxX



No comments:

Post a Comment