Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

My Fave Bloggers

In the past year or so I have really gotten into reading blogs. Beauty, nails, lifestyle, weight loss... Even babies! I just love reading reviews or cute posts about what people are up to or what they are loving. It makes a change to read something that you know is the truth!

Some of the blogs that I love:

Zoella
Sprinkle of Glitter
milkteef
Pretty Little Obsessions 
The Nailasaurus 
MB Motivation 
Lady Smart 


These are just a few of the many that I read, but I must say that these are my favourites. They are interesting, frequently updated and really useful! 

Don't you just hate it when a blogger doesn't update for months? 🙈 (I'm so sorry to be one of these bloggers - school has taken over my life.

FACT: I love school but CANNOT be bothered for the work that comes with it.

What are your fave blogs?

Keep peachy,

Girl With A Blog

XxX 


No comments:

Post a Comment